Adam is the host of the Podcasting Business School Podcast
Adam is the owner of Podcasting Business School https://www.podcastingbusiness.school/
He helps current and aspiring podcasters build a podcast they can monetize.
“Love it like a hobby, Build it Like a Business” is his mission.
Whether or not you are a podcaster, or are using podcasting to market, you need a strategic plan.
Here are a few questions to help you streamline your marketing:
- What are your strategic goals?
- How does your marketing plan fit into those goals?
- Where are you sending people?
- Cross-Pollinate: Are your social media sites, websites, and email marketing connected?
BONUS Strategy #1! Check this out . . .
Look up the last 10 people that followed you (any social media site)
Send a recorded voice message to their DM.
“Suzie, thanks for following me on “Name of Your Business Page”.
Check out our last video. It’s a simple thing to help direct your marketing efforts.
Have a great *whatever day of the week it is*
That’s it! You have now opened the doors to communication without asking leading questions or seeming salesy.
BONUS Strategy #2! How to win at Clubhouse
Daphne and Adam go down the Clubhouse rabbit hole.
- Number one killer on Clubhouse? Hobby Rooms. If you are doing business on the app, stay out. The Scarlet Witch will suck you in!
- Number two killer . . . not sending people who follow you somewhere. Are they going to your website? Your Instagram bio?
- Look for ideal listeners in rooms that you have a chance to get one stage.
Listen up for more gems and nuggets!
BUT if you do, you have to follow Daphne on Clubhouse @smartmoneyhotep.
What about Roberta? Y’all know she’s not on Clubhouse . . . but you can follow her by subscribing to her email newsletter here.
Thinking about starting a podcast? Build authority! Build your Brand!
Meet Your Hosts:
Daphne Jones The Smart Money Chick
Roberta Ravella Helping Realtors Earn More