Summer reading, history for Daphne, a mix of fiction/ non-fiction for Roberta.
You can learn a lot about your business from something completely unrelated
- No True Glory: A Frontline Account of the Battle for Fallujah
Throw a little history on top,
- Grant by Ron Chernow shows a failed businessman who goes from military leader to President.
- Titan: The Life of John D. Rockefeller Sr- We made just have had a show about knowing your numbers, Rockefeller was the master of his. He also took the number one spot in his vertical.
- The Star Principle – Richard Koch. Want to be number one in your market, but think it’s impossible? Slice of a piece of that market, and dominate it by solving a specific problem.
- I Will Teach You to be Rich- Ramit Sethi. Do you know what your Rich Life looks like? It’s different for everyone.
Then top it off with some literature, Steven King style. Billy Summers and Lisey’s Story. If you think your business is scary, take some time and read a good ole Steven King novel.
Hey, wanna learn something new? Read
Wanna pull something out of left field that could change your life or your business? Read! Wanna get better at writing or video content? Read!
Wanna figure out where you are missing the forest for the trees?
Yep . . .Read!
Be it a physical book, Kindle, Audible, or just reading some blog posts, Reading is fundamental.
Daphne introduced her weekly room on Clubhouse Thursday, @ 5 pm CST Gen X Money
Roberta introduced her weekly show on Facebook and LinkedIn. Every Thursday tune into What To Do With Your Reviews
Meet Your Hosts:
Daphne Jones The Smart Money Chick
Roberta Ravella Helping Realtors Earn More