- Do you lay awake at night thinking, what happens to my retirement now that I don’t have a 401k?
- Your income varies monthly, how can you start a retirement fund?
- What do you do with cash earning 0% interest that you may need at a few moments’ notice?
In this episode, Matt gives solutions to these problems.
You will discover:
- Taxes and inflation can make you broke! And what to do about it.
- How to create a retirement account that you can use for emergency cash flow (without penalties)
- How assuming you can sell your business for your retirement can leave you working long after you wanted to retire.
- How to identify commodities that appreciate and leverage them.
We try to answer that age-old question, mortgage, or no mortgage?
Who should pay off their mortgage and who should keep one?
This program is not financial advice from a certified financial planner.
But you should take this advice and talk to yours!
Realizing that he too was woefully unprepared for his golden years, Matt became obsessed with retirement investing, while at the same time running his businesses. He completely overhauled his investment strategy, and by getting out of the stock market and into cash-flowing investments like rental houses and apartment syndications, he was able to shave ten years off his working life. Now enjoying “pre-retirement,” Matt hosts the Rogue Retirement Lounge podcast. His mission is to help entrepreneurs develop retirement strategies to not have to work into their seventies.
Oh, and did we mention he was on Shark Tank? And got an offer from Mark Cuban?
Meet Your Hosts:
Daphne Jones TheSmartMoneyChick
Roberta Ravella Helping Realtors Earn More